Greetings beautiful souls! As promised (look at me go), I’m going to do a series on chakras. I’ll talk today about what they hell they are and a little about each one. Then, post a more in depth blog on 1 (or 2), at a time. Chakra work is one of my favorite practices and I love working with clients on these beautiful little energy centers. Opening and working with my chakras has been one of the most transformational practices…absolutely life changing and it goes hand in hand with meditation, yoga and all things spiritual, plus my specialty…healing.
So, what the fuck are they? Chakras are energy centers located from the base of your spine (Root Chakra) to the top of your head (Crown Chakra). Chakra’s are the control centers, for our balance in our emotional, physical, mental & spiritual well-being. They tell us where fears and insecurities are holding us back from living our most fulfilled lives, our soul driven lives. Working daily with these 7 (with humans evolving to higher consciousness, some now recognize 12, but I’ll focus only on 7, for now) powerful, energy cylinders have helped me heal and transform in ways I never fucking thought could happen. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not always sunshine and rainbows. When you can identify the blockages, you then have to face those shadows…which, let’s be honest, most don’t want to do. It’s much easier, safer to be on auto-pilot then putting the work into being healthy, healed & whole. For me, there really hasn’t been an option, sure I have free will…but a spiritual awakening a fucking rug yanking experience and putting practices like the ones I’ve mentioned into your day make it far less painful. But, like with all practice, it gets easier and easier.
The 7 Chakras (a very brief description):
1. The Root Chakra: This beautiful, red chakra is located at the base of your spine. It influences safety, security & stability. When blocked you may feel: lower back pain, physically tired, depressed, angry, unable to sleep(insomnia) and/or self esteem issues.
2. The Sacral Chakra: This sexy (influences sexual desire), orange chakra is located just below your belly button. It influences creativity, emotional identity, sexuality and happiness. When blocked you may feel: pelvic pain, low sex drive, urinary/digestive problems, emotionally irritable and/or intimacy issues.
***Just a note: These 2 chakras are typically where women have the most blockages…makes sense given our history of abuse and disempowerment.***
3. The Solar Plexus Chakra: The powerful, yellow chakra is located just above the belly button. It influences your will, self confidence and ego. When blocked you may feel: physical stomach pains, indigestion, arthritis, emotionally you may feel anxiety, depression related to low self esteem issues and/or fear of rejection.
4. The Heart Chakra: This important center chakra is green and I’m sure you’ve figured it out…located in the center of your chest. It influences trust, love and compassion. When blocked you may feel: heart conditions, asthma, hopelessness, sadness, difficulties giving/receiving love and/or moodiness.
5. The Throat Chakra: This brilliant, turquoise chakra is located at the center of your throat. It influences truthfulness, communication, self-knowledge/expression and intuition. When blocked you may feel: sore/dry, scratchy throat, thyroid dysfunctions, tooth/gum problems, hearing problems, indecision, lack of creativity and/or mood swings.
6. The Third Eye Chakra: This intuitive, indigo chakra is located between your eyebrows, in the center of your forehead. It influences intelligence, self-realization, imagination and inspiration. When blocked you may feel: headaches, sleep problems, nightmares, learning disabilities, lack of concentration, impaired judgement and/or confusion.
7. The Crown Chakra: vital, violet chakra is located at the top of your head. It influences your spirituality, faith and connection to the Divine (Source, God, Spirit…whatever resonates with you). When blocked you may feel: physical exhaustion, sensitivity to light and sound, aimless, apathetic, lack of spiritual connection and/or materialistic.
So there’s the basics…but there’s so much more to tell you about each one. I have had and cleared blockages in each and every one throughout the past year. For feminines, the lower chakras (1-3) have the most blockages and I have definitely had to do the most healing there. No fucking surprise that the opposite is true for masculine’s.
Chakra work has helped my transformation in such profound ways. It has turned being an Empath from a curse to a blessing, teaching me the power I hold and how I read the energy of others. It has increased my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual awareness that still blow my fucking mind sometimes. It has opened ALL of my psychic abilities to a place I never imagined I’d be and helps me understand the information I am receiving through these abilities. I feel and can identify blockages in others…sometimes it’s so intense, especially with those I have a deep soul connection with. They don’t even have to be near me and I can feel them. I am now able to communicate telepathically with my Twin Flame and that shit is fucking crazy.
Chakra work is intense, but has the fucking power to help you transform into the Divine being you are meant to be…a motherfucking goddess (or god) living her most fulfilled life. While reading this, if something resonates, or you feel twinges/pain in any of these areas….your picking up where blockages are. Hit me up if you have questions, would like to do a chakra reading. Selfish Mitch had graciously volunteered to do one on the YouTube channel for you all to see how it works…hopefully I’ll see her beautiful face soon so we can do just that.
Peace, Love and Light to Each and Every One of You
Crystal lovin’, chakra balancin’, high vibin’ spiritual ass G
P.S. I’ll post some other info about chakras on the FB page Oh My Goddess…check it out!